Wednesday, June 22, 2005

good comment from another teacher

Hey guys, I got a really good comment from another teacher on my blog. He was talking about the issues or recycling right here on campus. Last school year, there used to be a group of students that used to go around collecting paper for recycling, but I guess they all graduated, and now there is no one left to recycle our paper. As I am moving back to Canada, this issue really worried me because I have soooo much paper that I don't need anymore, and I don't know what to do with it. I guess I will have to take it myself somewhere for recycling. It's too bad that there isn't a "save the environment" club on campus here at Kansai Gaidai like there are at universities in Canada / the US, etc. You'd think the university itself would be concerned with this issue. I wonder how we could get paper to be recycled here on campus.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home