Tuesday, June 07, 2005

That's it, I have finally broken down and turned on the air conditioning in my office. I have been feeling very self-righteous lately because I wasn't using the air conditioning in my office, because I wanted to try and do something to help the environment, but just now I had a huge hissy fit because of the heat, and now I am relaxing in the air conditioned paradise that is my office. s i g h. I feel like such a big hypocrite. First the disaster with my milk cartons (I forgot to wash them out, and they got all moldy and stinky so that I couldn't recyle them), and now I am using the air conditioning. However, I am still going to try and not use it at home. There I have more windows so I can get a bit of a cross breeze in my apartment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home