Thursday, June 09, 2005

This is really a global issue, but I have been really trying hard to find an easy way to post pictures in my blogs, and I think I have found it! www.flickr.com seems to be really easy. You just have to create an account and upload your pictures, and then you can either directly blog in flickr (and it will show up in your blogger blog), or you can copy and past the information into blogger. Anyway, this is an experiment using a picture that my Mum just sent me:

baby llama

Aren't they cute? My parents live on a small farm in central Alberta, and they have llamas and minature horses. The llamas are so great. They are kind of like camels with no humps, but you can raise them for their wool. Their wool makes great sweaters and socks! My parents also have tons of cats on their farm, and three dogs. I can't wait to see all the animals again soon. I miss having lots of animals around me all the time.

1 Comments:

At 3:52 AM, Blogger Uka said...

Hellow Scott! I finally tried to put pics on my blog! but guess wat?? I failed!! I made an account and uproaded some pics, but I don know how to put these on my blog!!*sob* Also I tried to do it ya way(I mean blog on flickr) but I completerly got lost... Hmmm I think I don have good relationship wif internet!!
Okie, I should back to my study for the exam... Bye now
Desperate uni student in Perth

 

Post a Comment

<< Home