Monday, April 11, 2005

My Goals

Hello again! Actually, right now I am in the computer lab with my IES students. We are all blogging about our goals for this semester. This is the last time that I am ever going to tell my students what to blog about! From now on, everyone can choose their own topics, but I thought it would be cool for us to see what everyone really wants to do this semester. As for me, I guess I have a few goals. One thing I'd really like to do is finish the textbook in just one semester. We are reading the textbook Global Issues: An Introduction. Last year my class and I took two semesters to read this book, but, as you know, I am moving back to Canada in August, so I want to finish the book before I go back to Canada! Anyway, that is my first goal. My second goal is for everyone to really start thinking about global issues, and to use the blogs as a safe place where they can talk about their opinions without having to worry about stuff like grammar, spelling, vocabulary, etc. I can't wait to read what my students have to say about global issues, and I look forward to making comments on my students' blogs. I hope some of the students make comments on my blog too!

Hmmmm, what other goals do I have . . . I guess I will see what my students goals are first, because another one of my goals it to help my students' fullfill their goals.

Later!

2 Comments:

At 1:49 AM, Blogger Uka said...

WAT!! Finish THE txt in this semester!!???? Phew, I am happy not to be in your present class!!! Anyway I have to finish thicker txts in this sem... to be honest, I sometimes feel 'I wish I were still in Scotts class...' coz your class was worth taking. But theres no way to take IES-B! Im not such a smart gal!! I will fail! haha. It is Mid-sem bk now but therere lots to do..journals, case study reports, major assignment, presentation and study for exam!!! Who named 'BK'!?? no time to have break! Hmmm..its trickery!
BTW its good to be able to choose topic for blogs...I was often in trouble to think of ant good topics related to Global Issues!

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger Uka said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh Scottttt!!!! I CANT! ICANT coexist with moth!!!! If they die, I can live, if they live, I will die!!!! Onions are enough to make me cry!!!

Guess wat!??? your students left comments on my blog!!!! Theyre so sweet!!! I love them!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home