Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Welcome to Global Issues at Kansai Gaidai!

Hello world!

Welcome to the "Introduction to Global Issues" course at Kansai Gaidai University in Osaka Japan. It is the start of a new semester, and I can't wait to meet my new students on Friday. I hope that we are going to have a lot of fun blogging. I am sure that we are all going to learn quite a lot from each other.

If anyone is interested in my blog from last year, please check it out here:

www.iesglobalissues.blogspot.com

We sure talked about a lot of stuff last year, and I am sure that we are really going to have some great conversations this year too.

Stay tuned for more blogging soon . . . .

3 Comments:

At 6:43 AM, Blogger Uka said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Uka said...

Ohhhhh will you meet your new students tomorrow??? How exciting!!!! and will you teach Global issues?? I am sure that your new students will be interested in the topic. Actually I prefer your class than some classes in Aus! haha.. Youre really gr8 teacher!! Ganbatte! heaps of love from Perth, Uka

 
At 9:41 PM, Blogger Uka said...

Hellow Scott! how was your 1st day of class?? awesome?? It reminds me of our first day of class..... you were very enthusiastic!!! and I was surprised to see your enthusiasm^^; youre the most enthusiactic teacher Ive ever met..
love your new classes, new students, and dont forget to check your ex-students(of course including me!)blogs!!
I hope you will enjoy your class @KGU and life in Japan!! Ill keep sending my biiig love from Perth.
Uka

 

Post a Comment

<< Home